STEVE ROBINSON METAL OF HONOR VETERAN’S SCHOLARSHIP
The Steve Robinson Metal of Honor Veterans Scholarship (sponsored by The Rockstar Mayhem Festival’s Metal of Honor Program) was created to directly encourage and support the educational growth of a (newly enrolling or currently enrolled) US Military veteran (all branches) in any Program at Musicians Institute.
For programs beginning FALL 2022
Deadline is Sept. 2, 2022
- The total scholarship amount will be $1,000 credited towards the first quarter’s tuition.
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May be applied to any brick and mortar, hybrid or Online MI Program (newly enrolling or currently enrolled students).).
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted the Application for Admissions by the scholarship application deadline.
- Awardee must maintain enrollment at 12 units (fulltime status) during the full length of award period. Failure to maintain enrollment and satisfactory academic progress in the program for the full duration of the scholarship will result in withdrawal of the award.
- Scholarships are nontransferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- YouTube video URL: YouTube video must contain at a minimum: A three-minute video of you verbally explaining your musical/professional goals, background, and any relevant information or explanation of why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- You must be a (newly enrolling or currently enrolled) US Military veteran (all branches welcome) at Musicians Institute.
- Form – DD-214 (discharge papers) is required.
- Honorable discharge not required.
For programs beginning: FALL 2022
Deadline is: Sept. 2, 2022
General Information for all MI Scholarships
1. Scholarship Amounts and Method of Award
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of your application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in your program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
2. Application and Notification
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before you may submit a scholarship application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarship applications are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from this site.
- Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
3. Other Information
- All scholarships are non-transferable and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than those for which they were originally awarded.
- Scholarship recipients who fail to meet minimum academic requirements during their enrollment will forfeit any remaining award balance (see scholarship applications for specific requirements).
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Federal regulations require that schools report and disclose specific information on programs that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Refer to the federal program integrity rules.
Overall program costs and student completion rates are provided in the links below.
Please contact an admissions advisor for additional information regarding the disclosed information.
Use our online application to apply for scholarships right now!
Our admissions department is available to answer your questions, give us a call!
Program requirements, tuition, and course information.