CITY NATIONAL BANK MUSIC BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP
The City National Music Business Scholarship was created to recognize and support the professional aspirations of a currently enrolled Music Business Certificate or AS.MB Program student who can articulate their professional goals and demonstrates outstanding dedication to achieving a position in the music industry.
For programs beginning FALL 2018
Deadline is November 15, 2018
- The total scholarship award will be $1,000 credited toward the current (or next contiguous) quarter of the program.
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to any Music Business Certificate or AS.MB Program.
- Scholarship applicants must be currently enrolled students in the Music Business Program. Previous winners of any other Music Business Program scholarship(s) are ineligible.
- Scholarship is credited toward the current quarter (or next contiguous quarter if no balance is currently owed) of the program. Scholarships are nontransferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- YouTube Interview video URL: Video of you clearly explaining why you should be considered for the Scholarship. Include your name, your career goals, business ideas/plans, and any other factors you consider relevant. Maximum length is 3 minutes, spoken voice only no performance footage is accepted. Videos that exceed 3 minutes will not be considered.
General Information for all MI Scholarships
1. Scholarship Amounts and Method of Award
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of your application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in your program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
2. Application and Notification
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before you may submit a scholarship application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarship applications are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from this site.
- Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
3. Other Information
- All scholarships are non-transferable and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than those for which they were originally awarded.
- Scholarship recipients who fail to meet minimum academic requirements during their enrollment will forfeit any remaining award balance (see scholarship applications for specific requirements).
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Federal regulations require that schools report and disclose specific information on programs that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Refer to the federal program integrity rules.
Overall program costs and student completion rates are provided in the links below.
Please contact an admissions advisor for additional information regarding the disclosed information.
Use our online application to apply for scholarships right now!
Our admissions department is available to answer your questions, give us a call!
Program requirements, tuition, and course information.