ESP ROCK GUITAR SCHOLARSHIP
The ESP Rock Guitar Scholarship (sponsored by ESP Guitars) was created to directly encourage and support the educational growth of Rock guitar students at Musicians Institute at the AA or B.M. level.
The scholarship will be awarded in Spring 2021 to an intermediate or advanced student (U.S. or non-U.S. citizens) enrolling in the Associate of Arts or Bachelor’s of Music in Performance (Guitar) program who demonstrates overall outstanding musicianship, passion for the instrument and the potential for developing their own individual sound or unique voice on the instrument in the Rock genre.
For programs beginning SPRING 2021
Deadline is March 5th, 2021
- Award is $1,500.00 tuition credit applied to the first quarter of the program, and a new ESP guitar.
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Associate of Arts and Bachelor’s of Music in Performance (Guitar) Program. Certificate, MI Select, AS, MM or other programs are not eligible.
- Newly enrolling and currently enrolled/or returning students in any MI program are eligible.
- Previous winners of this scholarship are not eligible.
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted the Application for Admissions by the scholarship application deadline.
- Awardee must maintain enrollment at 12 units (fulltime status) during the full length of award period. Failure to maintain enrollment and satisfactory academic progress in the program for the full duration of the scholarship will result in withdrawal of the award.
- Scholarships are nontransferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
General Information for all MI Scholarships
1. Scholarship Amounts and Method of Award
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of your application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in your program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
2. Application and Notification
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before you may submit a scholarship application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarship applications are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from this site.
- Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
3. Other Information
- All scholarships are non-transferable and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than those for which they were originally awarded.
- Scholarship recipients who fail to meet minimum academic requirements during their enrollment will forfeit any remaining award balance (see scholarship applications for specific requirements).
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Federal regulations require that schools report and disclose specific information on programs that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Refer to the federal program integrity rules.
Overall program costs and student completion rates are provided in the links below.
Please contact an admissions advisor for additional information regarding the disclosed information.
Use our online application to apply for scholarships right now!
Our admissions department is available to answer your questions, give us a call!
Program requirements, tuition, and course information.