ARTIST PRODUCER ENTREPRENEUR SCHOLARSHIP
Artist Producer and Entrepreneur (A.P.E.) Scholarships are available to applicants newly enrolling in the A.P.E. Program who demonstrate outstanding talent.
- Available to International Students and US Citizens.
- May be applied to the Artist Producer Entrepreneur Program only. (MI Select program is not eligible.)
- Available to students enrolling into the program for the first time.
- Scholarship applicants must apply to a program at MI and have submitted the Admissions Application to be considered for a scholarship.
- The total scholarship amount will be divided by the total number of quarters in the particular program and credited toward each quarter’s tuition in equal amounts for as long as the student maintains a 2.75 GPA.
- Scholarships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
1. Audio Recording
- Containing the 2-3 songs that you submitted with your original application to the program, plus a minimum of two or maximum of five more.
- Accepted formats: wav, mp3, aac
2. Credit List
- Detailed credit list for any songs performed or submitted with your application.
- Include information that lists who performed each instrument, who engineered, and who produced.
3. Lyric Sheet PDF
- If you are the author of any lyrics performed or submitted with this application.
- Include a lyric sheet for each song.
4. One-Page Word Essay
- Describing your short and long-term career objectives.
- Include specific information about how you plan to meet your objectives.
5. YouTube URL
- Video recording containing a minimum of 2 original songs in a solo performance or in a band/ensemble setting.
6. Multi-Track Audio Files
- Complete multi-track audio files of 2 original recording.
- These may be the same songs submitted for the audio recording requirement.
- Accepted formats: Apple Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, bounced individual audio files.
7. YouTube URL
- A video recording of no more than 10 minutes documenting your writing/creative process.
8. Musicians Institute Acceptance Letter
- Welcome Letter or Acceptance Letter from the Musicians Institute Admissions Department
- Scholarship Amount: $1000 - $2000 Per Term
- Length: Length of Program
- Contact your admissions advisor or email email@example.com for more details and assistance.
- Please apply with the link below. Scholarship applications will only be accepted through this page.
DEADLINES FOR SUMMER 2022
- Early review deadline: Thursday, May 20, 2022
- Final submissions deadline: Thursday, June 9, 2022
General Information for all MI Scholarships
1. Scholarship Amounts and Method of Award
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of your application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in your program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
2. Application and Notification
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before you may submit a scholarship application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarship applications are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from this site.
- Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
3. Other Information
- All scholarships are non-transferable and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than those for which they were originally awarded.
- Scholarship recipients who fail to meet minimum academic requirements during their enrollment will forfeit any remaining award balance (see scholarship applications for specific requirements).
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Federal regulations require that schools report and disclose specific information on programs that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Refer to the federal program integrity rules.
Overall program costs and student completion rates are provided in the links below.
Please contact an admissions advisor for additional information regarding the disclosed information.
Use our online application to apply for scholarships right now!
Our admissions department is available to answer your questions, give us a call!
Program requirements, tuition, and course information.