2019 DJ PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP
The 2019 DJ Program Scholarship, was created to acknowledge and support students (newly enrolling DJ Program students) who demonstrate the ability successfully blend and transition between tracks, and can clearly articulate their professional goals in the music industry as a DJ.
For programs beginning SPRING 2019
Deadline is March 3, 2019
- The total scholarship award will be $1,000 credited toward the first quarter of the program.
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the DJ Certificate Program.
- Current/returning students in any MI program are not eligible.
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted the Application for Admissions by the scholarship application deadline and must be entering the program for the first time.
- Scholarship is credited toward the first quarter of the program. Scholarships are nontransferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- YouTube video URL1: YouTube video of you clearly explaining why you should be considered for the Scholarship. Include your name, your career goals, business ideas/plans, and any other factors you consider relevant. Maximum length is 3 minutes, spoken voice only no performance footage is accepted. Videos that exceed 3 minutes will not be considered.
- YouTube video URL2: YouTube video (can be audio only) of a 30 minute DJ mix, demonstrating your ability to blend and transition between tracks.
- PDF: Clearly indicate (in writing) the exact transition points in the mix.
General Information for all MI Scholarships
1. Scholarship Amounts and Method of Award
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of your application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in your program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
2. Application and Notification
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before you may submit a scholarship application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarship applications are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from this site.
- Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
3. Other Information
- All scholarships are non-transferable and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than those for which they were originally awarded.
- Scholarship recipients who fail to meet minimum academic requirements during their enrollment will forfeit any remaining award balance (see scholarship applications for specific requirements).
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Federal regulations require that schools report and disclose specific information on programs that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Refer to the federal program integrity rules.
Overall program costs and student completion rates are provided in the links below.
Please contact an admissions advisor for additional information regarding the disclosed information.
Use our online application to apply for scholarships right now!
Our admissions department is available to answer your questions, give us a call!
Program requirements, tuition, and course information.