FOR PROGRAMS BEGINNING FALL 2019, WINTER 2020, SPRING 2020, SUMMER 2020, FALL 2020
Future students can apply to Musicians Institute in different rounds, and the earlier you apply, the earlier you will receive notifications and incentives. Please keep this in mind when applying for the quarter you are interested in.
FOR PROGRAMS BEGINNING FALL 2019
Round 1: Apply by August 30, 2019; Up to $750 off per quarter
Round 2: Apply by September 30, 2019; Up to $500 off per quarter
FOR PROGRAMS BEGINNING WINTER 2020
Round 1: Apply by October 31, 2019
Round 2: Apply by November 30, 2019
Round 3: Apply by December 31, 2019
FOR PROGRAMS BEGINNING SPRING 2020
Round 1: Apply by January 31, 2020
Round 2: Apply by February 28, 2020
Round 3: Apply by March 31, 2020
FOR PROGRAMS BEGINNING SUMMER 2020
Round 1: Apply by April 30, 2020
Round 2: Apply by May 31, 2020
Round 3: Apply by June 30, 2020
FOR PROGRAMS BEGINNING FALL 2020
Round 1: Apply by July 31, 2020
Round 2: Apply by August 31, 2020
Round 3: Apply by September 30, 2020
FOR PROGRAMS BEGINNING FALL 2019
Application Deadline: August 30th, 2019
MUSICIANS FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2019 DJ Program Scholarship
- D’Addario Women in Guitar Scholarship
- Evans Drum Scholarship
- George Duke Keyboard Scholarship
- Hosa Technology Audio Engineering Scholarship
- Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarship
- LA Breakfast Club Foundation Bachelor of Music Performance Scholarship
- Melodic Soloing Guitar Scholarship
- Pajwell Foundation Bachelor of Music in Composition for Visual Media Scholarship
- President’s Award Bachelor of Music in Songwriting and Production Scholarship
- President’s Award Master of Music in Performance Studies Scholarship
- President’s Award Vocal Scholarship
- Seymour Duncan Guitar Scholarship
- Seymour Duncan Guitar Craft Scholarship
- Steve Robinson Metal of Honor Veterans Performance Scholarship
- Universal Citywalk Hollywood Vocal Scholarship
General Information for all MI Scholarships
1. Scholarship Amounts and Method of Award
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of your application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in your program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
2. Application and Notification
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before you may submit a scholarship application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarship applications are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from this site.
- Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
3. Other Information
- All scholarships are non-transferable and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than those for which they were originally awarded.
- Scholarship recipients who fail to meet minimum academic requirements during their enrollment will forfeit any remaining award balance (see scholarship applications for specific requirements).
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Federal regulations require that schools report and disclose specific information on programs that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Refer to the federal program integrity rules.
Overall program costs and student completion rates are provided in the links below.
Please contact an admissions advisor for additional information regarding the disclosed information.
Use our online application to apply for scholarships right now!
Our admissions department is available to answer your questions, give us a call!
Program requirements, tuition, and course information.