FOR PROGRAMS BEGINNING SPRING 2019
Application Deadline: March 3rd, 2019
MUSICIANS INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Artist Producer Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Development Scholarship
- Hardship Scholarship
- International Musicians Merit Scholarship
- Independent Artist Scholarship
- MI Alumni Scholarship
- Music Business Program Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Musicianship Scholarship
MUSICIANS FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2019 DJ Program Scholarship
- 2019 Stanley Clarke Scholarship
- ESP Rock Guitar Scholarship
- Evans Drum Scholarship
- George Duke Keyboard Scholarship
- Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarship
- Melodic Soloing Guitar Scholarship
- President’s Award “APE” Program Scholarship
- President's Award Bachelor of Music in Songwriting and Production Scholarship
- President's Award Master of Music in Performance Scholarship
- President's Award Vocal Scholarship
- Steve Robinson Metal of Honor Veteran's Performance Scholarship
- Takamine Acoustic Guitar Scholarship
General Information for all MI Scholarships
1. Scholarship Amounts and Method of Award
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of your application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in your program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
2. Application and Notification
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before you may submit a scholarship application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarship applications are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from this site.
- Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
3. Other Information
- All scholarships are non-transferable and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than those for which they were originally awarded.
- Scholarship recipients who fail to meet minimum academic requirements during their enrollment will forfeit any remaining award balance (see scholarship applications for specific requirements).
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Federal regulations require that schools report and disclose specific information on programs that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Refer to the federal program integrity rules.
Overall program costs and student completion rates are provided in the links below.
Please contact an admissions advisor for additional information regarding the disclosed information.
Use our online application to apply for scholarships right now!
Our admissions department is available to answer your questions, give us a call!
Program requirements, tuition, and course information.